Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 March 2015

Facebook is an asshole.

Further to my previous post about this blog moving over to WordPress, that is now not going to happen. While in conversation with a director whose work I am incredibly looking forward to checking out and writing about, I noticed Facebook once more allowed me to post links to Blogger on my timeline.

As before, when they stopped this, there was no mention this was the case. So I am as surprised and slightly annoyed as everyone else who uses this blogging platform who had the same problem.

As I am now back on track with University work (and have onlyeight weeks left) there will be an increase in output here once more. Coming over the next week will be a review of Alexis Gonzalez's 'Spookfield' anthology, and Dustin Wade Mills' new flick 'Applecart'.

Thank you all who continue to read my ramblings. This World of Horror will carry on here!

Darkest regards......Dani.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was true! I've been able to share/view shared posts from blogger fine in groups etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teton Design, Grew, & Finest | T-Titanium-Arts.com
    Teton titanium color is the premier, durable aluminum titanium nipple barbells engineering system titanium sheet metal for design titanium quartz and construction. Designed for use in your home with steel ford ecosport titanium or steel

    ReplyDelete